Valencia, an emerging city
One of the most large and relevant cities of Spain and one of the most dynamic urban cores. Located in the shores of the mediterranean sea makes of this city one of the most visited destinations for tourists from around the world, specially in summer.
• Important international trade fairs prove Valencia as an emergent city. To walk down the streets and enjoy the handful of possibilities that Valencia offers is something not to miss, specially if you get hungry and in the mood to try the most famous spanish dish in its very birthplace, Paella Valenciana..
• Besides, Valencia is the city recovered from the moors by El Cid, national hero who fought during reconquest. Many popular holidays in this city and their surroundings still remember old traditions from that period. And the most important of all holidays, Las Fallas, massive festivity of light and fire always impressing visitors in march from 15th to 19th.
Valencia has aquired additional international protagonism last years.
• Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias, America s cup world series yacht racing, Formula 1 racing at the urban circuit in Valencia Capitol had contributed to this spectacular growth.
• Valencia offers a wide range of cultural and recreational events that make of it a high spirited place of vanguard in science, art and sport. To visit Valencia equals to visit charming places, gastronomy, night life and lots of possibilities offered to you in a confortable and amusing way.
• HIghlighted places and monuments for interest in Valencia:
Plaza de la Virgen y Conjunto Catedralítico.
Lonja de la Seda
Baños Árabes del Almirante
Mercado de Colón
Torres de Quart
Torres de Serranos
Iglésia y Torre de Santa Catalina
Ciudad de la Artes y las Ciencias
Paseo Marítimo de la Malvarrosa